Sunday 4 November 2018

thevideo.me/pair

thevideo.me pair
Not intrigued by perusing different things? Utilize our list of chapters to hop over HOW TO FIX THEVIDEO.ME PAIR , VIDUP.ME PAIR and TVAD.ME PAIR AUTHORIZATION ERROR straightforwardly.
How To Fix Thevideo.Me/Pair Stream Authorization? (Sept. 2018) Updated
As of late thevideo.me/pair page has been lapsed. Be that as it may, regardless you can pair your gadget with the same server by means of another URL. The new URL for pairing your gadget is-https://vev.io/pair (this URL is tried on September 15, 2018 and discovered working). In this way, now you have to pursue these means to pair your Kodi with thevideo.me server.
Step-1: Enable your VPN
As a matter of first importance, open a VPN on your Kodi gadget. It's recommended for your security and bypassing geo-limited recordings. I'm utilizing Nord VPN on my gadget for gushing reason. Along these lines, I dispatch it on my Windows PC and select a server area. Here, I've chosen USA area. Here, I'm being designated with a new IP address.
NordVPN
Step-2: Connect VPN  go through via :thevideo.me/pair
I've chosen the United States area from the sidebar. Presently, NordVPN gave me an open IP address. Presently, I've to pair this IP address with thevideo.me (supplanted by vev.io) server. We should perceive how to pair in the following stage. To begin with, I'm associated with the VPN.
NordVPN Connected
Step-3: Go to pairing address
Presently, I am open an internet browser on my gadget. Here, I am utilizing Google Chrome for this activity. Google Chrome is my most loved program since it has god tolerable UI. Presently, in the location bar, I'm putting the pairing address. The new location of thevideo.me/pair is-https://vev.io/pair
Step-4: Activate Streaming
You'll see, there is an alternative to "Enact Streaming" for my IP address. In this way, here I'll tap on Activate Streaming catch to pair my gadget with thevideo.me web server.
vevi.io pair
Step-5: Enjoy Streaming
Blast! As I tapped on Activate Streaming catch, I got a message as demonstrated as follows. "Upbeat Streaming-IP Address 108.62.5.167 (my virtual IP address given by NordVPN) is confirmed for an additional 03 hours, 59 minutes, 57 seconds. " It means, now I can stream any substance from this video hoster for next 4 hours.
vevi.io paired

No comments:

Post a Comment